Waters Corporation's Field Services Organization is comprised of highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professionals that are technical experts on Waters’ product suite. As a Field Service Specialist, working for an industry leader, you'll join a global team of specialists that are committed to ensuring Waters’ legendary service for our customers who utilize our scientific instrumentation and software. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to provide technical expertise on Waters' innovative product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, SFC) for multiple customer laboratories spanning across the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Chemical Materials, Clinical, Food, Environmental, Forensics, Academia and Government industries.
Waters Corporation is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professional to join our world-leading Field Services Organization in the Atlanta, GA area.
• BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field is desired, will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training and education.
• 2 years’ experience with installation, performance maintenance, troubleshooting, support and/or end user utilization of scientific instrumentation, preference for previous Waters product suite (LC, LC/MS, HPLC/UPLC, SFC, Informatics)
• Valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory
• Ability to perform effective system level troubleshooting
• Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems (CDS, SDMS, LIM, ELN)
• Overnight travel as required including international travel for training
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.