For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
We are seeking to fill the position of a:
Systems Solution Sales & Expert Center Specialist, France
The main responsibilities include:
This position is at the crossroads of the entire sales team, interacting with it on a daily basis, being the voice of Waters for all customers looking for some technical or sales advice, ensuring availability of sales tools and quality of the order entry in collaboration with the sales admin. As a member of the Sales Department team, your primary responsibilities will be the sales office supervision of the following main activities:
1 - Managing the Systems Solution Expert Centre
- Handling customer requests & call center leads follow-up (brochures or quotes).
- Transfer and key-in info or activity to Account Managers, Specialists, Managers.
- Optional: Empower support, Expert Center for Empower usage (calculation, field creation, customized reports).
2 - Remotely supporting the Sales Force
- Commercial and technology Support front desk
- Tenders daily watch-on (“Double Trade” software) for System Solution and CO departments. Information transfer to Account Manager / Area Sales Manager.
- Sales assistant backup for replying to tenders
- Improvement and clean-up of products description in CRM quotations
- Technical support for commercial teams, including Agents and Distributors.
- Demo resources mgt ordering, internal order.
- Business partners support (technical info, quotes).
3 - Technical support on Software and Applications
- Support to Customer related to Empower and MassLynx
- Back up of Demo Lab expert Center
4 - Interfacing with Sales Administration for Order Entry support
- Dispatching of orders information to Acount Manager, Area Sales Manager, SIQP
- Order Status management
- Commercial and technical validation of the quotation with customer orders
- Ensure good quality of the admin process from the quotation to the order entry in SAP thanks to a strong collaboration/coordination with ADV, SIQP, Demo center, etc...
- Local parts: optimization and follow-up of local purchasing. Requests creation and maintenance. Ensure to minimize the usage of local parts.
- Qualification of customer order and associated CRM quotation. Modification when needed.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following competencies:
French language + Fluent in English (Italian, Spanish or Portuguese languages are a plus)
Interested candidates please submit their resume and cover letter via iCims.