This position will be responsible for concurrent quality engineering activities associated with chemistry product development and risk management on columns, kits and column products. Primary responsibility will be to handle quality engineering duties throughout the development life cycle in the following areas: design controls, risk management, change control, post market review, quality planning, and establishment of appropriate requirements and traceability.
The candidate will play an active role in the chemistry development processes to ensure products meet quality standards consistent with company policies
This individual will be responsible for providing quality leadership, guidance and support in quality system methodologies for product development. This candidate will work directly with product development teams in support of the development of products within the chemistry business unit. The position requires the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks utilizing a high level of written and oral communication skills.
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for:
• Participating or leading in design and development planning; quality planning; supporting development of design requirements specification; Design History File management, design transfer activities, change management and design reviews;
• Developing risk management documentation;
• Supporting development of design verification and design validation documentation;
• Supporting test method development and validations;
• Ensures company policies, procedures, practices and facilities are in compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures;
• Lead/support internal investigations, implementing corrective and preventive actions;
• Serving as a quality representative on one or more project teams engaged in product development activities;
• Ensuring each project is developed and released meeting customer expectations, regulatory requirements including 21CFR820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, MDD
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.